O’Donnells are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 2016.
What information is collected?
This website collects the following type of information from all users:
Personal information- This is the data that identifies you as an individual or any contact information which may include your name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses and date of birth. This information is collected only with your permission and if you voluntary submit it to us. We will always inform you of the reasons why we request your Personal Data.
Non-Personal Information- O’Donnells will gather statistical and other analytical information on an aggregate basis. This Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify or contact you as an individual. It may include data such as the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Why does this website collect this data?
O’Donnells will use the non-personal data collected on this site to gain a better understanding of where site visitors come from and to help improve the layout and content of the website.
O’Donnells will use your personal data for the following purposes only:
1. To improve customer service- the information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
2. To contact, process and deliver any goods or services you have ordered through our website
3. To personalize user experience- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
4. To improve our Site- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
5. To process payments- We may use the information you provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
6. To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature- To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them
7. To send periodic emails- We may use the email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Right of rectification or erasure:
Right of Access:
You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal data. O’Donnells is entitled to charge a nominal administration fee for this. If you wish to avail of this right, you should submit a written request to:
O’Donnells, Crolly P.O, Letterkenny, Co.Donegal
In order to protect your privacy, you may also be asked to provide suitable proof of identification. If any of your details are incorrect, please let us know and we will amend them.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties:
O’Donnells may provide non-personal data to third parties but only if the information is in aggregate form and is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might disclose the number of unique users of our site to a third party or user’s activities on the website e.g. number of users to complete an online purchase. These third parties may include website tracking services, commercial partners, researchers and other similar parties.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this. We will however disclose Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order or other statutory requirement.
Your personal data is held on a secure server hosted by O’Donnells internet service provider. The security of your Personal Data is very important to us. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot warrant or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data and we will review these measures regularly.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. If you continue to use this site, following the posting of changes to this policy, you will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.